Payday loans Calgary
If you are looking physical stores for Payday loans Calgary, I recommend you to visit the loan shop that is a member of Canadian Payday Loan Association.
Here are the companies you can consider:
- Blue Copper Capital
- Cash 4 You
- Cash Canada Financial
- Cash Money
- City Cash
- Cornwall Cash Advantage
- Money Mart
- My Canada Payday
- Quik Loans Ltd.
- Red Leaf Loans
- Speedy Cash Payday Advances
- The Fast Cash Co.
- The Money Shack
- Xtra Cash
● Payday loan users are also likely to have a debit card (97%) or a chequing account at a bank or credit union (92%). Many also have a savings account (66%), a major credit card (53%), and overdraft protection (43%). Some also have a retail credit card (15%) or a home mortgage (15%).
● In terms of satisfaction, eight in ten (79%) payday loan users are satisfied with their payday loan, including 16 percent who are very satisfied.
● Compared to 2008, respondents are more likely to report being aware of the fees, including administration fees and interest charges on their payday loan (79% vs. 66%).
● In 2012, significantly more respondents (67%) would choose payday loan companies over other options if they needed $300 when compared to 2008 (58%).
● Four in ten (40%) payday loan users say they were aware payday lending had become a licensed and regulated industry in 2010.
● When asked to identify the main reasons they needed a payday loan, needing one for ‘emergency’ cash for necessities was mentioned by nearly six in ten (56%), followed by needing the money to help out with an unexpected expense (37%), and to help avoid late charges on routine bills (23%).
● A large majority (81%) of payday loan users paid back their loans in full. A further 15 percent say they paid most of their loans on time, while few (4%) say they paid some of their loans on time. No one said they paid none of their loans on time.
● Payday loan users report high levels of satisfaction on all attributes, including the overall customer service experience (97%), the way they were treated by the customer service representative who provided their loan (95%) and their understanding of the terms of the loan and when payment on the loan was due (94%).
● Vast majorities of payday loan users agree that payday loans are better than pawn brokers or title loans (93%, with 48% agreeing strongly), that like credit cards, you should be able to get a payday loan as long as you repay it (93%), and that the maximum amount you can borrow should be a matter between you and your lender (90%). Eight in ten (82%) agree that other financial institutions should not know the number of payday loans taken out.
● Payday loan users are most likely to have taken 3 to 5 (33%) or 6 to 10 (25%) loans in the past year. A quarter (23%) have taken just one or two, and 15 percent have taken more than 10.
● Among those taking more than one payday loan in the past year, two in ten say they took them one immediately after the other and not again for the rest of the year (21%). Four in ten (43%) say they took them one at a time at multiple times in the year, while 35 percent say they took them back-to-back at different times.
Source: Canada Payday Loan Association